“The first scandal is that Tlaib and Omar’s trip was planned by the antisemitic, pro-terror Miftah organization. The second scandal was the establishment media’s whitewashing of the first scandal.”
The news media is sold out propaganda arm of the Democratic Party. I have a novel idea. Investigate and print the truth.
As promised, let’s look at the biggest issue that causes the most angst on both sides of the aisle. Abortion. To the left is is a rallying cry for “women’s health care,” to the right, it is a life issue. To me it is so simple, the constitution gives us unalienable rights of life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.
How can anyone take the life of an unborn child and especially after they have been born. That my friends is infanticide. It sickens me to see women screaming their approval and shouting out how proud they were to have had an abortion.
We have destroyed some 60 million precious lives that could have changed our nation or the world. Where is our decency as a moral people? We claim to be an enlightened people, but we are practicing a dark ages mentality of throwing away the most vulnerable among us. If you add up all reasons for abortion, over 92% are for convience. The other 8% have all other reasons including rape, incest, life of child or mother, poverty etc. Think of that.
This is the simplest issue of the 2020 cycle. Choose life, your mother did.
I will never vote for a pro choice candidate. Life is much too precious.
Opinion: President Trump has delivered for African Americans https://www.frc.org/get.cfm?i=PV19H01
Bombshell: Terrorist Supporting Group Was Funding Omar, Tlaib Trip To Israel: Israel must refuse terror-tied Congress-jihadis. dlvr.it/RBLXRf. @PamelaGellar
Many times conservatives are accused of being a conspiracy theorist, but the world and it’s so called coincidences, makes a sane person think and believe in the outlandish. Could a deep state cabal of former and present intelligence officers really be behind a coup attempt to overthrow a duly elected President? Could 20% of our uranium make its way to a Presidential candidate? Could millions of dollars then be given to that same candidate for no apparent reason? Could a well known billionaire who had his island named “Pedophile Island” and his plane called the “Lolita Express” really hang himself just days after being put on suicide watch?
Yeah I”m just a nut in a tin foil hat. Must be a coincidence.
Media lies to the American people all the time. Every newscast on the major news outlets have the same stories every day, and in the same order and almost the same amount of time given to each story. I have heard President Trump live at a rally say one thing and later the MSM will twist his words. It’s all about pushing a narrative. Orange man bad, left wing socialist good.
The 2020 election is getting closer and we must be diligent to only believe what we know to be true and not have our minds changed. Check your sources of information and if you have more than one you trust, compare and get the truth. Don’t blindly follow. Don’t take for granted this wonderful country of ours. Let’s keep if free. Examine the motives! Compare!
The next Presidential election will set the tone and direction for America. Freedom or slavery, capitalism or socialism, standing tall in the world or being captive to our enemies. My next few posts will point out some of the pressing issues and what I believe are the proper stance to take on each one.
Vote Moral Conservative.