- L.A. County: Thousands of mail-in ballots sent without the option to vote for president
- Ohio’s Franklin County sees nearly 50K voters getting wrong absentee ballots, elections officials say
- ELECTION INTERFERENCE: Twitter Slows Down Retweets Ahead of U.S. Election
- Hunter Biden Longtime Biz Partner And Burisma Board-Buddy Going To Prison After Obama Judge Reversed
- Colorado: Nursing Home Residents Protest COVID Lockdowns: “I’d Rather Die Of COVID Than Loneliness”
- AG Barr tells Republicans Durham report won’t be ready by election
- ‘Oops!’: Presidential debate moderator blasted for colluding with Trump-hater on debate strategy
- Progressive TX Mayoral Candidate Zul Mirza Mohamed Arrested and Charged With 109 Counts Of Voter Fraud
- CATASTROPHIC: NYC’s Broadway/Theatre District LOCKS DOWN Until Summer 2021
- 60,000 Mail-In Ballots ‘Go Missing’ in Westmoreland County, Virginia
- DESPERATE DESPOTISM: Pelosi Introducing Legislation To Create a Commission Allows Congress to Oust President Trump From Office, Using The 25th Amendment.
- MEDIA LIES: Michigan Kidnap Plotters of Gov. Gretchen Whitmer Are Anarchists who Hate Trump and Police
- Missouri governor says he’ll pardon St. Louis couple who defended their home against armed mob
- CREEPY Joe Biden tells group of ‘beautiful young ladies’ he wants to ‘see them dancing when they’re four years older’
- More Recent Articles
Great job Sen. Scott, our election needs to be done as soon as possible after the polls close. The longer it drags on the more the probability of fraud comes into play. Quick, accurate, and fair. Virus is over, vote in person.
America is a nation founded on religious freedom. I am thankful that we have a President willing to stand up and be counted to promote religious freedom here in America and around the world. Please pray with me today.
Heavenly father we come to you today and we pray not only in this country of America, but around the world that people would be able to worship you as they see fit without fear of retribution from oppressive governments. Lord I thank you for a president and administration that is promoting and lifting up freedom of religion.
Dear Lord I am praying against the blue state governors and mayors who are forcing Christians to make a decision between worshiping you and going to jail or being fined for gathering together. Lord I pray that this religious persecution will stop in the United States of America. We will obey God rather than man.
Exhibit A is Biden’s most recent endorsement, which came from the National Center for Transgender Equality Action Fund. In a Tuesday press release, Executive Director Mara Keisling was positively effusive:
Joe Biden is the advocate and president we need at this consequential moment. He has the temperament, the experience and wisdom to lead our country. Throughout his career in public service, work as a private citizen through the Biden Foundation, and now his campaign to lead our nation, Biden has demonstrated his commitment to transgender people and the LGBTQ community.
A black street preacher in Charlotte, North Carolina, declaring “Jesus saves” was attacked by a mob shouting “F*** Jesus.”