The truth about these mandated vaccines is beginning to trickle out. According to a recent article in lifesitenewsnews.com a whistleblower has come forward saying that close to 50,000 Medicare patients. I’m sure more will come out on this and other developing stories about the vaccine and the side effects.
Closer to home, my granddaughter was forced to take the vaccine because she worked at a hospital. She’s had issues with blood clots in her lungs.
The sad part about this whole saga with cOVID-19 is there are far more questions that need to be answered then there are answers at the present time. This will be a developing story for many years to come I’m afraid.
As the English would say: I hate to be the one to ‘prick your bubble,’ but… …That rushed vaccine ain’t working out too well. According to the most recent data that was released by public health officials in Wales, UK, vaccinated Individuals accounted for a whopping 87% of all new Covid hospitalizations last week –…
On Jan. 19, NPR ran the headline “As Death Rate Accelerates, U.S. Records 400,000 Lives Lost to Coronavirus.” But on Jan. 21, it featured a story titled “Current, Deadly U.S. Coronavirus Surge Has Peaked, Researchers Say.”In fact, a New York Times chart tracking cases and deaths indicated the surge peaked before Trump left office, with a 21% decline in cases since Jan. 9.
- A peer-reviewed paper favorable to the “Trump drug” hydroxychloroquinecompleted in August was published in the American Journal of Medicine.
- Kansas Democratic Gov. Laura Kelley discreetly lowered the threshold for determining a positive COVID-19 case.
- Anti-Trump Maryland Republican Gov. Larry Hogan has decided to reopen schools.
- Washington, D.C., Democratic Mayor Muriel Bowser is reopening bars and restaurants.
- Massachusetts’ anti-Trump Republican Gov. Charlie Baker is easing restrictions.
- Chicago is now punishing union teachers for not returning to work in person.
- New York Democratic Gov. Andrew Cuomo is moving to reopen his state.
In addition, Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer announced Friday restaurants could reopen to in-person dining on Feb. 1.
COVID-1984: Los Angeles Imposes 21-Day Lockdown On Residents, Pope Francis In Rome Calls For Creation Of A “New Political And Economic System’ #NewWorldOrder #NowTheEndBegins #COVID1984