The Trump campaign sees an enthusiasm and base intensity gap favorable for the president.
So my wife and I decided we would drive up to St. Augustine for a couple of days next week. Decided we better make sure all the attractions were open for business. Most were, but the one main thing we wanted to do was take an open air trolley to experience the downtown district. It’s open, but you have to wear a MASK. Are you kidding me? No way I give my hard earned money to a bunch of fear mongers. When something happens and it make no sense, such as wearing a mask in the open air, it’s a spirit. We are eat up with fear today. I am so glad I am old. I lived my life, I didn’t walk around waiting to be scared or triggered. God help this soy-boy nation raised with participation trophies.
I was raised barefoot walking in a barnyard, riding barefoot in the back of a truck, drinking from a garden hose, not wearing a seat belt in a car. I survived but not sure about the soy-boys. Civilization might end in the near future, at least one you would want to live in.
(Cut the song) Born Free as free as……
WHO is part of the one world government and the U.N. cabal.
5 Keys to Unlocking Why the World Health Organization Bows to China on COVID-19
- We need to first humble ourselves and repent.
- We need to ask forgiveness for those we led astray as abortion and the LGBTQ+ agenda were forced into other nations.
- We need to repent and be cleansed of the blood on our hands from the abortions traded for aid.
- We need to pray that the seeds of immorality and corruption that were spread would wither and die.
- We need to pray that those who perpetuated this evil will be revealed, removed from their positions and prosecuted.
- We need to cancel any partnership or alliance with the demonic realm, whether that is through an organization, a country, or an individual, and that all such partnerships will be brought to light and cancelled.
- Most importantly, we need to pray for revival in our land.
We live in a wild and crazy world. The Middle East is always one spark away from all out war, Russia and Ukraine, chaos in Africa, protest in France, N. Korea, and of course China.
Interesting that all the NATO leaders may publicly say they are not fond of President Trump, they sure do like to have their picture taken with him. Trump is always the most popular leader at all these events. Could it be they recognize a real leader when they see one?
What we need in this world is more Donald J. Trump and less of the soy boy leaders in Europe. If war broke out or disaster hits, it won’t be France, or Germany or Canada that responds. It will be the good guys in white hats from the United States of America. Pay up, sit down and shut up soy boy.
Protest in Iran, protest in Hong Kong, protest in France, all in the name of freedom and less governmental control. Protest in America by left wing democratic socialist for less freedom and more governmental control.
American press is silent, fixated on a bag full of lies trying to overthrow a duly elected President. Wake up America!