- We need to first humble ourselves and repent.
- We need to ask forgiveness for those we led astray as abortion and the LGBTQ+ agenda were forced into other nations.
- We need to repent and be cleansed of the blood on our hands from the abortions traded for aid.
- We need to pray that the seeds of immorality and corruption that were spread would wither and die.
- We need to pray that those who perpetuated this evil will be revealed, removed from their positions and prosecuted.
- We need to cancel any partnership or alliance with the demonic realm, whether that is through an organization, a country, or an individual, and that all such partnerships will be brought to light and cancelled.
- Most importantly, we need to pray for revival in our land.
Protest in Iran, protest in Hong Kong, protest in France, all in the name of freedom and less governmental control. Protest in America by left wing democratic socialist for less freedom and more governmental control.
American press is silent, fixated on a bag full of lies trying to overthrow a duly elected President. Wake up America!
What is the bet this babe testifying today sheds a few tears?
Strong liberal women always shed tears when they are backed into a corner.
A real concern for the 2020 election for sure.
Great article from Heritage Foundation. Twenty seven states and D.C. allow this practice.
Interesting as I got home last night my wonderful wife told me they were having an impeachment vote in the house. Well that gave me pause for sure. Later as I read and heard from the evil queen herself, Pelosi, I realized that nothing would come of the vote. Yes it will happen but her exact words to a reporter was “not this is just a vote on continuing the inquiry.” Not really an binding vote. I will be interesting how the new reps from Trump districts vote. They could be in a world of hurt.
If an impeachment hearing were fair, it would be a dream come true for the President. Dems would lose big time. Let’s just wait and see what happens Thursday. My prediction is they don’t vote..
It is amazing to me that the Republican party is such a bunch of sissies. Do they not realize that we elected Donald Trump to be the hammer to destroy the elites in D.C.? I did not vote for him so he could be a weak kneed bowing to to the establishment President, I expected and got a raging bull. Thank God! I did not elect a choir boy or a Pastor, I elected a President. I wanted someone to get things done. Promise me something and do it. That my friends is Donald J. Trump.
My word of advice to the elite Republicans is to get over it and support our President, otherwise I hope reasonably and angry people will vote you out of office. You ruling class have done nothing for this country except make yourself rich with empty promised and out right lies. And by the way when is the Senate going to start those deep investigations that were promised. SENATOR LYNDSEY GRAHAM and majority leader MITH MCCONNELL!!!