On Jan. 19, NPR ran the headline “As Death Rate Accelerates, U.S. Records 400,000 Lives Lost to Coronavirus.” But on Jan. 21, it featured a story titled “Current, Deadly U.S. Coronavirus Surge Has Peaked, Researchers Say.”In fact, a New York Times chart tracking cases and deaths indicated the surge peaked before Trump left office, with a 21% decline in cases since Jan. 9.
- A peer-reviewed paper favorable to the “Trump drug” hydroxychloroquinecompleted in August was published in the American Journal of Medicine.
- Kansas Democratic Gov. Laura Kelley discreetly lowered the threshold for determining a positive COVID-19 case.
- Anti-Trump Maryland Republican Gov. Larry Hogan has decided to reopen schools.
- Washington, D.C., Democratic Mayor Muriel Bowser is reopening bars and restaurants.
- Massachusetts’ anti-Trump Republican Gov. Charlie Baker is easing restrictions.
- Chicago is now punishing union teachers for not returning to work in person.
- New York Democratic Gov. Andrew Cuomo is moving to reopen his state.
In addition, Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer announced Friday restaurants could reopen to in-person dining on Feb. 1.
Only 6 Senators did the right thing and voted no on the COVID “relief” bill:
@MarshaBlackburn – Tennessee
@RandPaul – Kentucky
@tedcruz – Texas
@SenRickScott – Florida
@RonJohnsonWI – Wisconsin
@SenMikeLee – Utah
They did the right thing. This bill does NOT put Americans first.
Texas has a governor that has a backbone. Compare that to spineless corrupt Kemp
Texas Sues Georgia, Michigan, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin at Supreme Court over Election Rules breitbart.com/politics/2020/… via @BreitbartNews