- L.A. County: Thousands of mail-in ballots sent without the option to vote for president
- Ohio’s Franklin County sees nearly 50K voters getting wrong absentee ballots, elections officials say
- ELECTION INTERFERENCE: Twitter Slows Down Retweets Ahead of U.S. Election
- Hunter Biden Longtime Biz Partner And Burisma Board-Buddy Going To Prison After Obama Judge Reversed
- Colorado: Nursing Home Residents Protest COVID Lockdowns: “I’d Rather Die Of COVID Than Loneliness”
- AG Barr tells Republicans Durham report won’t be ready by election
- ‘Oops!’: Presidential debate moderator blasted for colluding with Trump-hater on debate strategy
- Progressive TX Mayoral Candidate Zul Mirza Mohamed Arrested and Charged With 109 Counts Of Voter Fraud
- CATASTROPHIC: NYC’s Broadway/Theatre District LOCKS DOWN Until Summer 2021
- 60,000 Mail-In Ballots ‘Go Missing’ in Westmoreland County, Virginia
- DESPERATE DESPOTISM: Pelosi Introducing Legislation To Create a Commission Allows Congress to Oust President Trump From Office, Using The 25th Amendment.
- MEDIA LIES: Michigan Kidnap Plotters of Gov. Gretchen Whitmer Are Anarchists who Hate Trump and Police
- Missouri governor says he’ll pardon St. Louis couple who defended their home against armed mob
- CREEPY Joe Biden tells group of ‘beautiful young ladies’ he wants to ‘see them dancing when they’re four years older’
- More Recent Articles
AP: Texas Supreme Court blocks Houston’s plan to send out unsolicited mail ballot applications
An inside source has confirmed the top pollster for @FoxNews is an operative for the Biden campaign.
I have started a 40 days of prayer for this coming election. It is the most important election we’ve ever had in this country. I’m focusing on dark money that is infiltrating our election process. George Soros and his money that’s instigating protest , riots, and discord all across the country.
Since I live in Florida this next prayer request is very personal. Mike Bloomberg is spending millions in the state of Florida, part of that is to pay off the fees associated with felons trying to reclaim their right to vote. How is this even legal? Governor DeSantis is having the
Attorney General look into this situation. From what we are hearing 31,000 felons could regain their right to vote from outside money paying their fees of restitution.
Day 40 praying against dark money and illegal contributions.
Round about a month ago, I took a closer look at Joe Biden’s retirement-related policy proposals, or, more specifically, those of the “Unity Task Force,” which had just released its final document.
One of the items in that document and on the Biden campaign website is a promise to “equalize the network of retirement saving tax breaks” — a proposal that generally translates to eliminating the tax advantages currently enjoyed by retirement savings accounts and replacing them with a “credit” or “match.” The idea is that the tax advantages, or “tax expenditures,” as they’re called, disproportionately accrue to relatively higher earners, and the hope of a change is to provide benefits in equal measure to all income groups.
Meet the remarkable black Republican Kim Klacik running against Kweisi Mfume for Congress from Baltimore…
Have you seen this ad, it is awesome!
Whether the Democratic senator is qualified follows questions about whether the 77-year-old Biden is physically and mentally capable of running the country.
Fewer than half of registered voters say presumptive Democratic vice presidential nominee Sen. Kamala Harris is qualified to become president if circumstances should dictate she do so, according to a new Just the News Daily Poll with Scott Rasmussen.
Asked if Harris, a freshman California senator, is “qualified to serve as president of the United States” if “it were to become necessary,” just 47% of poll respondents said yes.
The remaining 53% of respondents said no (32%) or that they were “not sure” (21%).
Responses from the two major political parties, meanwhile, were lopsided: Eight out of 10 Democrats said that Harris was qualified, while only 15% of Republicans felt that way.
Notably, just 39% of independent voters – a critical demographic for deciding elections – think Harris could properly handle the duties of the presidency.