Dr. V.A. Shiva Ayyadurai, M.I.T. PhD., and his team from Echomail, investigated the mail-in ballot envelopes for signature anomalies, including blank signatures and scribbles as well as partial signatures. They found that many blank signature boxes were approved by election officials which would be in violation of election standards and laws.
The most startling finding was something they did not expect in reviewing signatures. His team discovered 34,448 votes from those who voted more than once in the 2020 AZ general election. What this means is at least 17,224 votes were included in the results that should never have been accepted as valid, due to double, or in some cases triple, voting by the same voter. Keep in the mind the Biden margin of victory in Arizona was 10,457 votes.
The next independent auditor to present at the audit was Doug Logan, President of Cyber Ninjas, who was hired by the AZ State Senate to oversee the forensic audit at Veterans Memorial Coliseum located at the State Fairgrounds in Maricopa County. A highlight of his findings includes:
- More than 255,000 early votes shown in the county final vote file lacked a corresponding entry in the early voting returns file.
- More than 9,000 mail-in ballots were received and recorded than the official number of mail-in ballots sent out by the county.
- A canvass showed over 3,400 more ballots were cast than recorded.
- Precincts show 1,551 more ballots cast on election day than people who showed up to vote.
- More than 23,000 voted by mail despite moving to Maricopa County after the October 5 cutoff date.
- 2,382 voters cast votes in Maricopa County, in person, after moving out of the county.
- More than 2,000 voters were given a full ballot instead of a presidential-only ballot because they moved out of Arizona within 29 days before the election in violation of election law.
- Nearly 300 deceased voters may have voted in the election.
- Nearly 2,500 ballots were shown in the early vote returns that do not have a voter listed as casting them.